|Department||Sales, Team Relations|
|Position||Manager, Asst.Mgr, Specialist, Technician, Assistant, Analyst|
Position Classification: Technical Support
Department: IT, Mobile Technology
Salary: Discussed Upon Interview
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Technical Support will assist for opening new Atlanta regional market. The Technical Support will be supporting area regional manager with new commercial mobile device technology. The Technical Support provides expertise to internal company staff regarding complex products and services and systems integration. This position assists on the resolution of technical issues that may arise during the sales engagement, helps clients define specifications and requirements, and provides technology presentations to both technical and management-level audiences.
- Supports sales as a technical product expert
- Provides in-depth advice for those services by giving technical guidance to others on options, feature enhancements, and availability
- Analyzes customer's needs and assists with developing strategy of how company products and services can be utilized to meet the customers’ mobile technology requirements.
- Recommends specialized services and applications to customer's technical staff and management, based on detailed knowledge of internal company network and all mobile commerce network architectures
- Works closely with Sales Account Management and provides technical guidance regarding the preparation of, review, and presentation of technical proposals for customers on how the customer's host systems and the company's products and services can be integrated. This includes the implementation process, application development and any modifications that are requested or required
- Demonstrates full technical knowledge of customer's business and related communication needs by advising internal sales team and the customer's technical staff as appropriate on enhancements, modifications and/or options in systems integration
- Provides technical guidance regarding the preparation of, review, and presentation of intricate dependencies between customer needs and product/service capabilities to ensure the complete plan is feasible, within cost, and meets time and environmental constraints
- Develops and provides technical responses and strategy for RFP's, RFIs, SOWs, or other proposals as needed
- Korean Bilingual required
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience required.
- Knowledge of Window or Android mobile software / hardware / software development
- Client/Server experience preferably in mobile technology; should be able to architect solutions on the fly and ramp up quickly in a rapidly moving, nascent market- professional services experience may be a good comparison
- BS Degreen in Computer Science or related field.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology preferred.
- Customer facing experience in a technical role preferably in back-end merchant technologies, supporting POS technology
- Strong customer relations skills and a proactive communication style; must be able to effectively listen and discern specific customer technical needs and translate into specific, deliverable requirements in a consultative manner
- Competitive Salary
- Travel expense
- Full benefit
- Car and Phone allowance
- Other performance related expense
Please submit your resume, cover letter detailing your experiences, desired salary with contact information to email@example.com
About Joynus Staffing.
Joynus Staffing is a recruiting firm located in multiple branches in GA and AL.
Joynus Staffing is a regional leader providing employment solution in following
industries: manufacturing, automotive, office, technology, healthcare and
carpet. Joynus Staffing also specializes in Korean jobs all across industries
in US and Korea.